Companies depend on their personnel to identify and report undesired events including incidents, near misses, hazards, and system breaches. The key is getting useful information to the right people so they can respond effectively. We've developed a solution that does just that. Underpinned by flexible, risk-based workflow tools, our solution drives the collection of meaningful data so the right people are mobilised, causes are identified, effective action is taken, and reporting and analysis is insightful.
Define and capture information required to manage and report all types of incidents, near misses, hazards, and complaints.
Questionnaire-based process assists with determining the actual or potential severity and risk exposure of an event.
Configurable questionnaires, pick list builder, notifications, and workflow messages to reflect your organisation’s business rules, industry, context, and terminology.
Structured investigation and causal analysis tools.
Email-based notifications of events and actions for investigations, sign off, and effectiveness review.
Flexible searching, reporting, and filtering options for interrogating and exporting event data.
Corrective and preventative action tracking reports, reminders, and escalations.
Report Designer enables the creation of reports combining event data with frequency and other trending graphs, maps, targets, and textual information.
- Easily view all incidents, near misses, hazards, and complaints entered across your organisation. Monitor progress through investigation, root cause analysis, corrective action, sign off, and effectiveness review.
- larify and embed your risk-based business rules and accountability for managing incidents. Automate actions for investigations, management sign off, and effectiveness review.
- Have unlimited reporting, filtering, and data interrogation options.Save time and money by eliminating the need for double handling of data for reporting.
- Identify and respond proactively to emerging issues displayed in graphs, smart grids, trending and analysis tools.
- Store a complete audit trail of each event's information for legal and insurance purposes.
- iSystain automatically links all health, safety, environment, and community impact and incident data into your sustainability reporting framework.